Thursday, September 14, 2006

really annoying!

I was really annoyed today... I wouldn't think that a good day would turn out to be an annoying one when the afternoon came... and I wasn't expecting it in CAT meeting... >.<

When I went to the CAT room my mood was still fine... After a few minutes the meeting started and it was going well but of course not everytime it is Ok... that was the time my mood changed... the meeting would have ended early if onl my co-officers just kept quiet and listened to our N1... but nooooo! The people who I have thought would be disciplined just made noise... at first I kept a little composure but i lost it... i shouted! Well there were still other things that happened... but I'll just cut it to that part..>.<

I'm not angry I just became a little moody and annoyed that's all...
If a fellow 06-07 CAT officer might read this... ~Sorry~

.........................finally an outlet....................... to burst it all out........................ *sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey chellinx!
well i know that you know
that i'm not the N1...
hehe
(i was the one who held the meeting)
well..i'm really sorry bout wha' hap'nd....

it's juz that they're not really
cooperative...
(well i guess just a little)

see yah..
well..
ttfn!!!=)