Wednesday, September 13, 2006

what's this i read?!

Yihee!! There will be a GOONG 2! There will be a GOONG 2! Yay! *jumping up and down* It will be shown February of next year... ^_^
I know, I know I'm kinda late in the news... well don't blame me I just found out Goong recently >.<>

Too bad coz as I was browsing through the Princess Hours thread in Soompi (soompi.com) i read that Joo Ji Hoon won't come back as Prince Shin (WTF!) it said something like his schedule being so hectic... Weh!! I just hope that this is NOT true...

so to those who can relate... bear with me T_T T_T

*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Lee Dong Wook- Lee Dah Hae "Best Valentine Couple"
The popular drama "My Girl"'s couple Lee Dong Woo and Lee Dah hae were voted as the the Best Valentine Day CoupleThe online music site MAX held a voting for best couple award and the couple of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dah hae were voted as number 1. for a week from the 3rd to the 9th the voting took place and a total of 2927 people voted for the best couple. The results were Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dah Hae recieved 41.5 % of the votes (1241 votes). The voters commented that from "My Girl" "the stubborn but warm hearted man" Sul Gong Chan (Lee Dong Wook) and the "cute liar/trickster" Joo YooRin (Lee Dah Hae)'s love story was something that was unforgettable and it was also commented that if it was wished that they would become a real couple.

2nd place couple was from the drama "Goong" couple Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon EunHye. 734 votes (25.1%) It was commented that Joo Ji Hoon a style that would create events for his lover and that besides Yoon EunHye's other couple, Kim Jong Gook from "X Man" Joo Ji Hoon looked very good with her.

3rd palce with 21.9% (641 votes) was from the variety show "Come and Play" MC Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee and alose the from the drama "Love Cannot be Stopped" Hong KyungMin and Lee YoungAh along with the surprise cameos from "My Girl" JaeHee and Han ChaeYoung were also placed.
credits: gyummy@mtstarnews.com
----------------
Whoa!! Two of my favorite K-series is there! Lee Dong Wook-Lee Dah Hae *hearts* and Joo Ji Hoon-Yoon Eun Hye *hearts*... ^_^ happy happy!!
Too bad the news was way back February (I'm really late *tsk tsk*)... weh!!

No comments: