Tuesday, August 28, 2007

finally a post... >.<

Aish! It’s been a long time since I wrote here! And many have happened since then that I can’t remember most of it… (Blame the forgetful person) ^_^
Here’s some new facts about me since my last post here… >.<

-I’m now a frickin college student taking up Computer Science (rock on “Linkers”!)
-made more friends in my new school^_^
-learned to play the guitar and hoping to get better at it
-already read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (J.K. Rowling is the best!) and watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
-now a Korean drama addict (blame Princess Hours, My Girl and Snow Queen)… I’ll be posting some of the dramas I’ve watched and currently watching maybe later…
-also a K-POP addict… still addicted to J-POP and C-POP... posting more later^_^
-joined a marathon… believe it!
-presented something for our Buwan ng Wika (National Language month)… I won’t tell what I did, so embarrassing!
-watched High School Musical 2 (I’ll be posting some more of this later^_^)
-still addicted to fanfics… though I haven’t finished writing mine (dang!)
-failed my Algebra exam… this sucks!
-I cut my hair short… again…

Actually many have happened since my last post here but I can’t seem to remember most of them… (told you blame the forgetful person!)
Maybe I’ll post some pictures later or something…


Anyways Chellinx logging off!
Peace out!

No comments: