Thursday, August 30, 2007

History and Coffee ^_^


























We just had our Philippine History field trip yesterday… And it was so tiring! Going to different places and all…
We visited Rizal’s house in Calamba, we also visited the National Museum, Fort Santiago, Rizal Park and the most historical of all…… The Mall of Asia! Lol ^_^ Seriously the questions in the hand outs that the teachers gave us include something about the Mall of Asia… >.<

I didn’t buy any souvenirs, I just bought food! ^_^ and a Haro lace ^_^
On the way to SM Manila (to get some lunch), I saw Kerrol, a former school mate… but of all people why him? Joke! Lol
He still looks the same… but I thought he’ll like go to DLSU… well wrong!


Anyways everything was really fun…
We went back to AUP (Adventist University of the Philippines – My school!) at around 6PM and arrived at around 8:30…
I asked nanay to fetch me and we arrived home at 9:30…

so late isn’t?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

My newest Korean series addiction as of this moment…
“THE 1ST SHOP OF THE COFFEE PRINCE”

























The lovely Yoon Eun Hye cut her hair really short for this series…She sports a manly hair here… lol
I think Yoon Eun Hye’s boyish character and Gong Yoo’s charm are what kept the shows’ rating really high ^_^…So nice!
Too bad Gong Yoo’s gonna be doing his military duty… >.<


The series has already ended…
The last episode was like last Monday and the special was last Tuesday…
And I’ve only watched 2 episodes… Dang! If only our computer is fast… Anyways 15 episodes to go!
I'll just have to go over the Coffee Prince thread in soompi to relieve my coffee symptom... lol
I think in the coffee prince soompi thread everyone is having a pre-CP moment... ^_^
And maybe withdrawal symptoms... due to CP ending... lol
I think I'm one of them 0__0 !
I can’t wait to finish this series. ^_^

I wonder what would be Yoon Eun Hye’s next project…


Anyways Chellinx logging off!
Peace out!




No comments: